Diablo FB-004 High Speed Steel Forstner Drill Bit, 5/8" Dia.
High-speed steel forstner bit drills straight, angled and overlapping holes in all types of wood. The sharp spur ensures precise drilling and resists walking on the material. The bit has a double-ground, serrated edge for less splintering and chipping.
- Ideal for drilling flat bottom holes, pocket holes, or overlapping holes
- Requires minimum chuck size of 3/8"
- Drills straight, angled or overlapping holes in all types of wood
- Forged construction of the hardened steel body warrants a long bit life and a sharp cutting edge
- Steep, angled cutting edges produce smooth, flat holes and create chisel-like curls for fast, clean chip removal
- Ultra-sharp spur resists walking on material and ensures an accurate hole.
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Shank: 5/16"
- Length: 3-1/2".