Diablo DHS2687 Bi-Metal Cutting Edge High Performance Hole Saw, 2-11/1
Diablo's new, high performance hole saws deliver faster cutting performance and increased productivity. Unlike anything on the market, Diablo's hole saw system and mandrel design simplify the attachment process for fast and efficient hole saw mounting. These radical new hole saws provide ultimate cutting length to bore deeper holes in a single pass, tool-free plug ejection and Variable Tooth Design for faster cuts.
- 60 mm (2-3/8") cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- Fits with Snap-Lock Plus mandrel system allowing a quick and easy change with no down time
- Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8" to 6" diameter
- Tool free plug ejection for fast material removal
- Variable Tooth Design provides faster cuts with less vibration.
- Diameter: 2-11/16"
- Length: 2-3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Cutting Depth: 2-3/8"
- Material: Bi-Metal
- Shank: Diablo Mandrel
- Applicable Materials: Wood, Plastic, Aluminum, Metal and Stainless Steel.