Diablo DHS1750CT Carbide‑Tipped Wood & Metal Holesaw, 1-3/4" Dia.
Diablo introduces the first carbide-tipped hole saws on the market to cut both wood and metal (wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron, stainless steel and metal). Delivering 50 times longer cutting life than bi-metal, these new carbide-tipped hole saws offer faster cutting performance and increased productivity.
- 60 mm (2-3/8") cutting depth for 40% deeper holes in 1 pass and increased productivity
- Fits with Snap-Lock Plus mandrel system allowing a quick and easy change with no down time
- Mandrel fits all Diablo hole saws, from 5/8" to 6" diameter
- Tool-free plug ejection for fast material removal
- 50x longer cutting life
- Drills clean wood, nail-embedded wood, plastic, aluminum, metal, cast iron and stainless steel.
- Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Length: 2-3/8"
- Shank: Diablo Mandrel.