Diablo D1040X Carbide Tipped Finishing Saw Blade, 10" x 40 Tooth
Ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams. An excellent choice for table & miter saws, diablo's blade leaves a smooth cut in a variety of applications, reducing the need to change blades between tasks. Use it for rip cuts with a smoother finish than dedicated ripping blades, or make quality crosscuts in solid wood or plywood. Great for both sliding and "chop" style miter saws as well as table saws.
- Diameter: 10"
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.098"
- Ideal for cutting oak, pine, plywood, pressure treated lumber and beams
- TiCo™ Hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-shield® non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body.