Diablo D0740A Carbide Tipped Finishing Saw Blade, 7-1/4" x 40 Tooth
Ideal for smooth finish crosscuts in hardwood, softwood or plywood. Diablo finish blades are the perfect choice for excellent rips and crosscuts using a portable saw. They deliver a smoother edge than framing blades, but still provide an excellent combination of cutting speed and long life. A great choice for jobsite finish cuts in 1X, decking, fencing, fascia and plywood.
- Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Teeth: 40 ATB
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.059"
- Ideal for high quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine
- TiCo™ hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-shield® non-stick coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened steel body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.