DeWalt® DWMT86255OSP Polished Chrome Vanadium Hand Sockets, 3/8" Drive
These Hand Sockets have DirectTorque™ technology to help prevent rounding of fasteners and to provide better grip. The chrome finish helps provide protection against chipping and flaking. Knurled control ring. Hard stamped markings for easy identification & durability.
- DirectTorque™ Technology
- 6 Pt
- Polished chrome vanadium for rust & corrosion prevention & protection against chipping & flaking
- Knurled control ring
- Hard stamped large size markings for easy identification & durability
- Direct torque technology provides contact with the flat surface areas of the fastener.
- Size: 1/4"
- Nut End Outside Diameter: 13/32"
- Drive End Outside Diameter: 11/16"
- Nut Depth: 1/8"
- Bolt Clearance Depth: 3/16"
- Overall Length: 1".