DeWalt® DWMT75122OSP Black Oxide Coating Impact Sockets, 1/2'' Drive,
These Impact Sockets have DirectTorque™ technology to help prevent rounding of fasteners and to provide better grip. The socket sizes are clearly shown in large font for easy identification during use. Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- Heat treated CR-440 steel
- 6 Pt
- DirectTorque™ Technology
- High visibility laser etched markings
- O-ring and retaining pin compatible provides contact with the flat surface areas of the fastener
- Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- Size: 9/16"
- Nut End Outside Diameter: 7/8"
- Drive End Outside Diameter: 31/32"
- Nut Depth: 7/16"
- Bolt Clearance Depth: 21/32"
- Overall Length: 1-1/2".