DeWalt DWA161224 Circular Saw Blade, 6-1/2"
Saw blades are ideal for framing and cross-cutting applications. The reinforced shoulder is designed for strength and durability by providing impact resistance against nail-embedded wood.
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Kerf: 0.065"
- Material: Carbide Tipped
- Number of Teeth: 24 teeth
- Maximum Speed: 7000 rpm
- Compatibility: Circular Saws
- Usage: Framing
- Exclusive, patent-pending ToughTrack tooth design for accurate tracking over the life of the blade
- Made from high-density tungsten carbide for toughness, wear-resistance and long life
- ToughCoat anti-stick coating reduces friction and gumming
- Thin kerf design for smooth cuts
- Packaging Type: Clamshell