DeWalt® DW4528 Masonry Type 27 Depressed Center Wheel, 4-1/2" x 1/8", 7/8"Arbor
Thin 0.045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting. Double reinforced with industrial grit & glue for increased life & durability. Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels. For low angle & vertical grinding.
- Thin 0.045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Specially treated grain combination for agressive cutting action
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- For low angle & vertical grinding.
- Diameter: 4-1/2
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Arbor: 7/8"
- Grit: A24R
- Max. RPM: 13,300
- Application: Masonry cutting.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov