DeWalt® DW4428 Masonry Blade Depressed Center Wheel, 4" x 1/8" x 5/8" Arbor
Thin 0.045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting. Double reinforced with industrial grit & glue for increased life & durability. Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels. For low angle & vertical grinding.
- Thin 0.045" wheel design for fast burr free cutting
- Specially treated grain combination for agressive cutting action
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 2 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- For low angle & vertical grinding
- Diameter: 4"
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grit: A24R
- Max. RPM: 15,200
- Application: Masonry cutting.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding sawing grinding drilling and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area and work with approved safety equipment such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov