DeWalt DCS551B 20V MAX Cordless Drywall Cut-Out Tool, 20 Volts
The Cut-Out Tool is ideal for making cuts in acoustical ceiling tile, drywall & even plywood. Ideal for cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets.
- Color: Yellow
- Chuck Size: 1/4" and 1/8"
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- Kit: No
- Voltage: 20 volt
- Maximum Speed: 26000 rpm
- Charger Included: No
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 3"
- Depth: 3"
- Number of Speeds: 1 speed
- Case Included: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Compatible Battery: MFG: DCB201, DCB200 and DCB230
- Compatible Chargers: MFG: DCB118 and DCB115
- 26,000 RPM motor delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc
- Tool-free for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting
- Adjustable guide for consistent depth control
- Ideal for cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets
- Packaging Type: Boxed