DeWalt DCF887B XR Brushless 3-Speed Impact Driver, 1/4", 20V Max
The DCF887B 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in the dark. 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility.
- DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Li-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (6 mm shorter than the previous DCF886)
- Includes belt hook.
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,800 IPM
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000/ 2,800/ 3,250 rpm
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- System: 20V MAX*
- Tool Length: 5.3 in
- Tool Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.