Devcon® 62345 Plastic Steel® Epoxy Syringe, Dark Gray, 25 ml
Devcon® Plastic Steel® Epoxy is a two-part, high strength, cold-welding epoxy that can be drilled, threaded, machined or filled once fully cured. Fills holes, repairs cracks. Use on all types of metals. Repairs broken furniture, tools, appliances, toys, autos and much more.
- Package: 0.84 fl. Oz. (25ml) syringe
- Tensile strength: 2600 PSI
- Color: Black (dark gray)
- Water resistant
- Handling time: 60 minutes
- Set time: 4-6 hours
- Cure time: 16-24 hours
- Temperature range: 200 degree Fahrenheit constant; 250 degree Fahrenheit intermittent
- Bonds: Metal, iron, steel, stainless steel, brass, pewter, aluminum
Tips and Tricks:
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time
- Equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mixed in order for this product to cure properly
- Epoxies are generally not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals and solvents
- Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.