Devcon 50345 Metal Patch & Fill, Charcoal Gray, 3 Oz
Devcon® Metal Patch and Fill repairs broken, rusted or corroded metal. Builds up worn surfaces. Fixes gutter, grates, fencing, duct work, tanks, aluminum boats. Waterproof and resistant to oil, gasoline and most chemicals. Product is a flammable viscous paste with aromatic solvent odor. Can be drilled, sanded or painted when fully cured.
- Package: 3 ounce (85 gram) tube
- Tensile strength: 125 psi
- Color: Charcoal gray
- Handling time: 20 minutes
- Set time: 1 hour
- Cure time: 6 hours
- Temperature range: 40 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Bonds: All metals, glass, ceramic
Tips and Tricks:
- Spread metal patch and fill in a thin layer. Allow product to dry before sanding
- A second coat can be applied after the first coat is completely dry
- Finish sanding and cleaning prior to priming or painting
- Not recommended for long term exposure to chemicals or solvents.