Devcon 22445 H2 Hold Underwater Super Flexible Epoxy, Off-White, 25 ml
Devcon® H2 Hold® Epoxy is a two-part, super flexible, toughened, non-corrosive epoxy specially designed for wet or dry bond on almost anything. Waterproof. Sticks and cures underwater. Resists shock and vibration. Use to make repairs on autos, boats, bikes, toys, pools and much more.
- Tensile strength: 1800 PSI
- Color: Off-White
- Cures and bonds underwater
- Handling time: 15-30 minutes
- Set time: 1-2 hours
- Cure time: 24 hours
- Temperature range: 40 degree Fahrenheit to 200 degree Fahrenheit
- Bonds: PVC, metal, wood, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, acrylic, plastic, masonry, fabric
- Package: 0.84 fl. oz. (25ml) syringe
Tips & Tricks:
- For underwater applications: thoroughly mix the resin and hardener together above water before applying underwater
- Only mix the amount of resin and hardener together that can be used within the handling time
- Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics
- If sanding, for best results, wait three days curing time at 70 degree Fahrenheit before sanding.