Devcon® 21445 Flow-Mix® 60-Second® Epoxy, Clear, 14 ml
Devcon® Flow-Mix® 60-Second® Epoxy is a super-fast, clear, non-shrinking general purpose epoxy that provides instant adhesion. Complete with a blue dye indicator, the blue color disappears when epoxy is thoroughly mixed. Water resistant. Fills gaps. Useful for repair of toys, appliances, furniture, jewelry and more. Includes two precision self-mixing nozzles.
- Tensile strength: 1250 PSI
- Color: Clear
- Water resistant
- Handling time: 30-60 seconds
- Set time: 2-5 minutes
- Cure time: 1 hour
- Temperature range: -40 degree Fahrenheit to 200 degree Fahrenheit
- Bonds: metal, wood, glass, ceramic, fiberglass
- Package: 0.47 oz. (14ml) syringe
Tips & Tricks:
- Pull plunger back slightly (1/8") to allow air bubbles to rise to top so that you do not push air bubbles into the flow-mix® nozzle
- To get an even flow of resin and hardener, push down evenly on the plunger. Note: equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mixed in order for this product to cure properly
- Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.