Devcon® 20445 Flow-Mix® 5-Minute® Epoxy, Clear, 14 ml Syringe
Devcon® Flow-Mix® 5-Minute® Epoxy is a two part, rapid curing, clear, general purpose epoxy. Better on more rigid materials. Useful for repair of autos, bikes, boats and more. May also be used as a metal filler and to restore rotten wood. Apply mixed epoxy directly to your repair. The Flow-Mix® nozzles automatically mixes resin and hardener together. Includes two precision self-mixing nozzles.
- Tensile strength: 150 psi
- Color: Clear
- Water resistant
- Handling time: 5 minutes
- Set time: 8-10 minutes
- Cure time: 1 hour
- Temperature range: -40°F to 200°F
- Bonds: metal, wood, glass, ceramic, concrete, stone, china, fiberglass
- Package: 0.47 oz. (14ml) syringe, carded.
Tips & Tricks:
- Pull plunger back slightly (1/8") to allow air bubbles to rise to top so that you do not push air bubbles into the Flow-Mix® nozzle
- To get an even flow of resin and hardener, push down evenly on the plunger. Note: equal portions of the hardener and resin must be thoroughly mixed in order for this product to cure properly
- If you use both nozzles and there is epoxy remaining, it can be hand mixed.