Derby BKSBP860 Solid Braid Poly Rope 3/8" x 600', Black
"Derby" Polypropylene Rope
- Originally designed for lead rope and halter, also used as barrier rope for crowd control and as boater's rope for mooring and dock lines.
- Resistant to rot, abrasion and grease.
- Lightweight, waterproof, strong and durable, floats, handles exceptionally well.
- Offers a somewhat velvety appearance, feel.
- Smooth-surfaced construction with a firm, round cross-section to hold shape under pressure and load to withstand severe abrasion and wear.
- For pulleys, winches, or where firm, round rope is needed.
- Not spliceable.
- 600' Spool
- Color : Black