Deft® DFT017/04 Clear Wood Finish Brushing Lacquer, 1-Qt, Satin
Professionals and Do-It-Yourselfers know Deft® Clear Wood Finish Lacquer is the brand they can trust for an outstanding, fast drying, and easy-to-use finish for any interior wood project. Today’s professionals and enthusiasts alike continue to appreciate its “forgiving nature” and resistance to brush marks, as well as, its crystal clear finish and fast drying time.
- Applies easily with a brush, pad or roller
- Won’t leave brush marks
- Self-leveling formula requires no sanding between coats
- Dries clear and 4-times faster than conventional oil-based polyurethane
- Fast drying and easy application makes 1-day finishing possible
- Beautiful finish
- Easy to touch-up.
- Size: 1 Qt
- Product Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Sheen: Satin.
Beautiful & Durable:
- Delivers the professional look of fine furniture
- Clear finish resists yellowing over time
- Enriches finished or unfinished wood
- Beautiful protection of interior wood, brass and silver
- Resists alcohol, water and other common household spills.
Plenty of Uses:
Clear Wood Finish provides a deep, rich finish to enhance all interior wood surfaces (except floors). It’s ideal for:
- Use on Rosewoods and other exotic hardwoods
- Preventing tarnishing of indoor metals, such as brass and silver.