Dap® 25332 Weldwood® Nonflammable Contact Cement, 1 Qt
High solids polychloroprene, waterborne contact adhesive that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. Complies with all current VOC requirements. Dries in 30-40 minutes, allowing for extra bonding time. Water resistant when dry. Exceeds industry performance requirements. Low odor. Easy water clean-up.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Complies with all current VOC requirements
- Environmentally friendly
- Exceeds industry performance requirements
- Low odor, easy water clean-up
- Dries in 30-40 minutes
- Made in the USA.
Ideal for bonding:
- Decorative Laminates
- Paper backed veneers
- Cloth-Backed Vinyl to Itself or Bonded to Particle Board
- Medium Density Fiber Board
Clean Up & Storage:
- Remove excess adhesive and clean tools with mild detergent and water when wet. Mineral spirits and scraper knife are required when Contact Cement has dried. Product has a 12 month shelf life when stores in a cool dry place. Product will withstand five freeze thaw cycles without affecting performance. Follow original directions for reuse. Maximum storage time will be achieved if storage container has minimal air entrapment with a tight lid.