Dap® 25312 Weldwood® Gel Formula Contact Cement, 1 Qt
Polychloroprene-based adhesive that forms a permanent bond on a variety of surfaces. This professional quality adhesive offers instant adhesion to eliminate the need for clamps or temporary fasteners. Used extensively to bond high pressure laminates for counter tops, tabletops and cabinets. Forms a durable, high strength bond when parts are assembled and momentary pressure is applied.
- Size: Quart
- Easy to spread
- Strong adhesion
- Contact cement gel
- Long assembly/open time
- Easy to use gel that won't drip
- Ideal for vertical & overhead surfaces
- Not available to members in the VOC restricted areas of california
Ideal for bonding:
- Decorative laminates
- Cloth, Leather
- Backed vinyl to itself or bonded to particle board
- Medium density fiber board
- Glass or fiberglass
- DAP WELDWOOD Gel Formula Contact Cement spreads on easily and requires only one coat on most porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Exceeds industry performance requirements.
- Dries in 15-20 minutes and offers a long open time of up to 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- When pressed together, surfaces bond instantly on contact with high green strength, allowing immediate use of the assembly.
- Cured bond resists the effects of heat, water, weather, grease, oil and most household cleaning chemicals.
- Interior/exterior use.
Surface Preparation & Application:
- Prefit all parts before applying the contact cement. Surfaces to be bonded must be clean, dry and free of irregularities. Remove all paint, varnish, grease, oil, wax, dust, sawdust and other release agents foreign to the surface itself. Roughen non-porous materials.
- The temperature of surfaces and contact cement should be above 65