Dap® 21400 Plastic Wood® Solvent Professional Wood Filler, 4 Oz, Light
A high-performance, solvent-based wood filler that hardens to give a repair that is 3X stronger than the wood itself.* This professional-grade, heavy duty wood filler contains real wood fibers so it looks and acts like real wood. Can be sanded, cut, drilled, screwed, planed, stained, varnished, painted, or lacquered. Provides strong nail and screw anchoring without splitting. Dries fast and hard, and is shrink and crack resistant. For use on furniture, doors, paneling, molding, plywood, and other wood surfaces. This high-performance wood filler can also be stained to match any wood shade. For interior/exterior use.
- Size: 4 Ounce
- Color: Light oak
- Heavy-duty, solvent-based formula
- 3X stronger than the wood itself*
- Contains real wood fibers to simulate wood’s original characteristics
- Looks and acts like real wood
- Can be sanded, planed, cut, drilled, screwed & planed
- Easy handling- spreads smoothly & evenly
- Thick, knife-grade formula can be molded & sculpted – ideal for corners and vertical surfaces
- Dries fast
- Shrink, crack and crumble resistant
- Strong nail & screw anchoring
- Stainable and paintable
- Interior/Exterior use.
Ideal for filling nail holes, gouges, cracks, scratches & imperfections on: :
- Deck Posts
- Painted surfaces.
Clean Up & Storage:
- Clean tools immediately after use with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirits to clean skin. Be sure container lid is closed and tightly sealed. Store upside down in a cool, dry place away from extreme heat or cold.
* When compared to white pine.