Dap® 18836 DAPtex® Plus Multi-Purpose Foam Sealant, 12 Oz, White
Designed to meet the tough standards demanded for professional window and door installations while effectively filling and sealing large cracks, gaps and voids. Unlike polyurethane foams, DAPtex® Plus will not overexpand, is toolable, moldable and cleans up easily with water. Remains soft and flexible when dry so it will not bow, buckle or distort frames. The innovative latex polymer foam technology provides water resistance and is paintable with latex paints once cured. Helps reduce energy loss as well as pest infiltration. Ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs. Non-clogging, reusable applicator. Indoor/outdoor use.
- Size: 12 Ounce
- Color: White
- Seals, insulates and weatherproofs
- Won’t overexpand
- Tough and durable
- Conserves energy to save money
- No paint thinner required
- Water resistant
- Toolable and moldable
- Reusable, non-clogging applicator
- Ideal for sealing air leaks to improve energy efficiency and reduce heating and cooling costs
- Interior/Exterior use.
Seals and Insulates:
- Electrical Box Perimeters
Clean Up and Storage:
- Uncured foam can be cleaned up with soap and water. Excess cured sealant can be scraped off.