Dap® 18128 Alex Plus® Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone, 5.5 Oz, White
All-purpose adhesive caulk ideal for a wide variety of applications for interior and exterior use. Alex plus® contains silicone, which allows for excellent adhesion and flexibility to resist expansion and contraction without cracking. Provides a waterproof seal and prevents air and moisture from passing through cracks and joints thereby improving energy efficiency. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Alex plus® is paintable with latex and oil-based paints. Easy to use, easy to tool, low in odor, cleans up easily with soap and water and has a low voc content.
- Size: 5.5 Ounce
- Color: White
- Apply in temperatures above 40º F
- Contains silicone to improve adhesion and flexibility
- Cured caulk is mildew resistant
- Provides a waterproof seal and prevents air and moisture
- For interior and exterior use
- Resists cracking and chalking
- Paintable with latex and oil-based paints
- Tack-free in 30 minutes
- Exceeds ASTM specification C834.
Ideal for caulking and sealing:
- Windows and door frames
- Siding and trim
- Corner joints
- Painted surfaces
- Most common building materials
- Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Excess dried caulk must be cut or scraped away.