Dap® 12378 Crackshot® High Performance Spackling Paste, 1 Qt, White
High performance spackling for filling holes and cracks in surfaces. Can even be used for filling dents in metal doors and trim. Ready-to-use smooth, white formula spreads easily for fast, professional repairs that will not crack, crumble or flake. De-aired texture for excellent tooling and easy smoothing to a feather edge. Crackshot® sands effortlessly. Can even be finger sanded – no sandpaper needed when sanding small nail holes or hammer dents in drywall. Just use finger to smooth dried spackling before painting. Crackshot® provides unsurpassed paintability. Does not flash or gloss lowsheen/flat paint. Accepts paint like bare drywall or other porous surfaces and provides a very smooth surface that disappears when painted. Crackshot® cures quickly, but has a long working time and will not gum up on knife. Can be used indoors or out.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Color: White
- High performance, knife-grade formula
- For filling holes and cracks in surfaces
- Ideal for dents in metal doors & trim
- No shrinking
- Sands effortlessly
- Dries hard & sands effortlessly
- Unsurpassed paintability – won’t flash paint
- Interior/exterior use
- Made in the USA.
Ideal for filling holes, cracks, dents and defects on:
- Metal doors and trim
Clean Up & Storage:
- Wash tools immediately after use with water. Be sure container lid/cap is closed and tightly sealed. Store in a cool, dry place.