Dap® 08770 Premium Silicone Rubber Kitchen & Bath Sealant, 10.1 Oz, White
Provides outstanding durability and flexibility for a long-lasting waterproof seal that won’t shrink or crack. This one-component, neutral cure sealant is low in odor and cures to a tough rubbery solid upon exposure to moisture in the air. Provides outstanding adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as ceramic tile, glass, porcelain and PVC. Cured sealant is mold and mildew resistant. Meets ASTM C920 Specification, Class 25, Uses G, A and M.
- Size: 10.1 Ounce
- Color: White
- Water resistant in 30 minutes
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant
- No cracking or shrinking
- Low odor
- Superior flexibility and adhesion
- ASTM C920 specification, Class 25, type S, grade NS.
Ideal for Caulking and Sealing:
- Repairing loose tiles
- Filling and sealing cracks and joints
- Cultured Marble
- Metal 2
- Before curing, remove excess material with a solvent-moistened towel. After product has cured, material must be cut or scraped away. Clean tools with mineral spirits. Do not use mineral spirit to clean skin.