Dap® 00203 Weldwood® Plastic Resin Glue, 1 Lbs, Tan
Dap® Weldwood® plastic resin glue is a powdered, pre-catalyzed water-activated glue designed to provide strong, durable bonds for wood and wood products. Plastic resin glue is an excellent glue for the craftsman, artisan or hobbyist.
- Size: 1 lb
- Color: Tan
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent for craftsman and artisans
- Ideal for interior wood application
- Cured glue resists fungi, rot, oil, gasoline, and many solvents
- Forms a bond stronger than the wood itself
- Meets federal specification a-a-3052, low VOC
- Ureaformaldehyde wood glue activated by mixing with water.
- Cabinet work
- Edge gluing
- General woodworking applications
Bonds laminates to:
- Chopping blocks
- Cutting boards
- Counter tops
- Forms a high strength, water-resistant bond.
- Resistant to fungi, bacteria, oil, gasoline, or solvents
- Clean up with water before mixture hardens. Once cured, Plastic Resin Glue cannot be removed from most surfaces successfully; sanding scraping or chiseling may be successful. Test an inconspicuous area before proceeding. Rinse all equipment with clean water after use.