Dap 00186 "Weldwood" Carpet Adhesive - 1Gal.
"WELDWOOD" CARPET ADHESIVE
The DAP trademark is a signature for products immediately recognized for their quality and leadership. It is a powerful signal to generations of do-it-yourselfers and professional tradespeople who chose and use DAP products with the utmost confidence. This awareness, acceptance, purchase preference, and overall user satisfaction for DAP products is anchored by our family of America's Number 1 Selling products which are powerful market leaders.
DAP® WELDWOOD® Carpet Adhesive is a high performance, latex /resin adhesive designed for the installation of most interior carpets. The high-strength formula is water-resistant and freeze/thaw stable. Easy water clean-up when wet. High-strength, trowel grade, latex-based adhesive designed for the installation of most interior carpets. Water resistant when dry. Low odor, low VOC, non-flammable and easy water clean-up. Interior use.
- High-strength, trowel grade adhesive.
- Latex based.
- Designed for installation of most interior carpets.
- Water resistant when dry.
- Low odor, low VOC.
- Non-flammable and easy water clean-up.
- Interior use.
- Color: Tan
- For bonding carpet with a variety of backings to plywood, particle board and concrete.
- DAP® WELDWOOD® Carpet Adhesive is designed to adhere carpet backed with polypropylene, jute, rubber (sponge & foam), enhancer, closed cell urethane, unitary latex, woven, hot melt, as well as non-backed needle-punched carpets.
- DAP® WELDWOOD® Carpet Adhesive may be used over fully cured, dry concrete (on, above, or below grade), or flooring-grade plywood or particle board.
- This high performance medium set product exhibits excellent trowelability, early grab and rebondability. This formula is low odor, nonflammable, VOC compliant, and freeze-thaw stable.