Dap® 00173 RapidFuse™ Fast Curing All-Purpose Adhesive w/Brush Applica
Perfect for multiple fixes around the house. RapidFuse bonds virtually anything to everything for your total home repair solution. This fast setting formula sets in only 30 seconds with a cured bond in just 30 minutes. New hybrid adhesive technology creates a bond that won't get brittle over time for two times better durability than regular super glues. Get a clear bond with no expanding foam, no dripping glue and no mess. Appropriate for indoor or outdoor use, RapidFuse is water resistant and works on most common household materials, from wood, metal, rubber, plastics, ceramics + porcelain, to glass, fabric, stone, concrete, tile plus more.
- Sets in 30 seconds – no clamps required
- Cures in 30 minutes
- Easy to use
- Objects can be repositioned within 3 minutes & bond won't become brittle while delivering long lasting durability
- 40% stronger than polyurethane glue*
- No foam, no mess & dries clear
- 2x more durable than super glues*
- For interior/exterior use.
*40% Stronger than polyurethane glues based on averaging strength on ABS plastic, polycarbonate, white oak, rubber, and steel. 2X more durable than traditional cyanoacrylates.
- Size: 16 gram
- Color: Clear.
- To get a good bond, make sure the surface is clean and dry before applying
- Do not use too much - just enough to cover the area you intend to bond with a thin coat of adhesive
- Squeeze the two substrates you are bonding together tightly for 30 seconds
- Wipe away any excess or "squeeze out" with a dry paper towel
- If you didn’t get the placement right to start, you can pull the two materials apart and realign them before applying another 30 seconds of pressure
- Set your repair down and walk away while it cures in 30 minutes.