Daconil® 100526103 Multi-Purpose Fungicide Concentrate, 3-Way Control, 16 Oz
Prevent diseases before they happen with Daconil® Fungicide Concentrate. It's 3-way control formula control/stops & prevents over 65 plant disease including fungi, mold, rust and more. Use on flowers, roses, vegetables, shrubs, fruit and ornamentals.
- Size: 16 Oz
- Makes up to 64 gallons diuted spray
- For use on vegetables, flowers, fruit & shade trees
- Rain-proof protection
- 3-Way Control: Controls/Stops and Prevents over 65 Diseases including Tomato Blight, Anthracnose, Fusarium Wilt, Mold, Powdery Mildew and more
- Prevent diseases before they happen.
How to Use
- Use at the first sign of fungal disease or as a preventative treatment.
- Follow label instructions for treatable plants, treatment intervals, and pre-harvest intervals for edible crops.
- Shake well. Hold sprayer 8 to 12 inches from your target.
- Spray until all upper and lower plant surfaces are thoroughly wet.
- Wear waterproof gloves during handling and application.
- Use outdoors only. Do not use on lawns or plants under heat or water stress.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, when no rain is forecast for 24 hours to prevent drift or runoff.
- Keep people and pets away from treated areas until spray dries.
- Avoid overhead watering to discourage the onset and spread of disease.
- Always water early in the day, so plants dry well before evening.
- Read the product label for listed diseases and follow application instructions thoroughly.