Polyblend® PC16510S-6 Ceramic Tile Caulk, #165 Delorean Gray, 10.5 Oz
This ceramic tile caulk is for caulking around sinks, tubs, showers and where tile meets tile or another surface. Also adheres bath fixtures and loose tile. Do not use to install grab bars. Maximum joint width and depth should not exceed 1/4" (6 mm). Do not use in areas with constant water exposure. For interior use only.
- 10.5 Oz
- #165 Delorean gray
- Use around tubs and sinks
- Use where horizontal and vertical surfaces meet
- Siliconized for ease of use.
Suitable Tile Types
- Around tubs, showers and sinks
- Bonds bath fixtures and loose tiles.
Composition of Product
- Siliconized acrylic latex resins with fine fillers and colored pigments.
- For caulking around sinks, tubs and showers
- Adheres bath fixtures and loose tile
- For joint up to ¼” (6mm) wide and deep
- For interior use.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and free of all contamination. Place cartridge in standard caulking gun. Cut tip off nozzle on a slant to desired opening size and completely fill joints with caulk. Smooth with wet finger. Clean off excess caulk with soap and water before it cures. Do not apply when temperature falls below 50°F (10°C).