Polyblend® PBG097-4 Sanded Tile Grout, #9 Natural Gray, 7 Lbs
A polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend® Sanded Grout accommodates 1/8" - 1/2" (3 - 13 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
- 7 lb
- Color: #9 Natural Gray
- Easy to use - Just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Protected by moldgard technology to resist mold & mildew growth.
- Use to fill joint widths 1/8" to 1/2" (3.2 to 13 mm)
- May be used for both floor and wall installations
- Interior and exterior applications
- Residential and commercial applications
- Countertops, tub surrounds, showers and high traffic areas
- Submerged conditions (swimming pools, spas, water features and fountains.
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tiles
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Brick and stone veneer
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile.
- Hard, durable grout joints
- Resists shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear.