Custom® LQ50 LevelQuik® Rapid Setting Self-Leveling Underlayment, 50 Lb
Helps level floors prior to the installation of ceramic tile, natural stone, resilient flooring, carpet, wood and other floor coverings. This quick-setting underlayment can be applied to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. With proper installation, the use of LevelQuik® RS can achieve an extra heavy rating for high impact use in food plants, dairies, breweries and kitchens. LevelQuik RS may be applied to in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" o.c. Formulated using Controlled Cure Technology® , LevelQuik RS helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayments.
- 50 lb
- Seeks its own level in minutes
- Levels from feather edge to 1.5" in one pour
- Walkable in 4 hours
- Exceeds TCNA requirements for ceramic tile installations.
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile
- Ceramic, mosaic or quarry tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Wood, parquet
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Sheet vinyl flooring
- Laminated flooring.
Benefits of Product in the Installation:
- Can be applied from feather edge to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in a single pour
- Reduces bond failure and crumbling of resilient flooring
- Cures fast and develops high early strength for quick installation
- Rated for Extra Heavy use per ASTM C627
- Rated for Residential use over wood subfloors with joists to 24" (61 cm) per ASTM C627.