CRC Marine 06026 Heavy Duty Corrosion Inhibitor, 10 Oz
A long term, flexible corrosion inhibitor that protects & preserves metal surfaces, electrical connections, engine components & fasteners, subject to salt spray and high humidity. Also provides effective protection for steering & throttle linkages.
- 10 oz
- Heavy duty
- Long term, flexible inhibitor that protects & preserves metal surfaces, electrical connections, engine components & fasteners
- Subject to salt spray & high humidity
- Also provides effective protection for steering & throttle linkages
- Made in USA.
- Applications: Electrical connections (connections must be made first), engine components, equipment storage, fasteners, motors, salt spray protection, shaft, spindles, steering & throttle linkages
- Generic description 1: Heavy duty corrosion inhibitor
- Appearance: Dark amber viscous liquid
- Base type: Petroleum sulfonate
- Specific gravity: 0.787
- Plastic safe: Not determined
- Evaporation rate: Fast
- Dielectric strength: Not determined
- Working temp: -40 to 175°f
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- Voc % (federal): 79.2
- Voc g/l (federal): 623.3
- Voc lbs./Gal. (federal): 5.2
- Voc category: Not regulated
- Removal (how to): May be removed with crc cleaner & degreaser, mineral spirits, stoddard solvents, or alaphatic petroleum solvents. May also be diluted with the above materials.