CRC Marine 06006 6-56® Multi-Purpose Lubricant, 9 Oz
Long lasting, superior lubrication that resists water and salt spray. Drives out moisture that can cause electrical failures and hard starting. Penetrates deep through rust and corrosion to loosen frozen parts. Starts wet engines.
- 9 oz
- Penetrates, loosens rusted parts
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Starts wet engines
- Does not affect painted surfaces
- USCG approved.
- Applications: Fishing reels, winches, pulleys, metal components, starts wet engines, frees rusted parts, as a corrosion inhibitor
- Appearance: Clear Blue-Green Liquid
- Base Type: Petroleum
- Specific Gravity: 0.827
- Plastic Safe: Not on all plastics
- Evaporation Rate: Slow
- Dielectric Strength: 38,800 Volts
- Working Temp: -50 to 250°F
- Propellant: Carbon Dioxide
- VOC % (Federal): 0
- VOC g/L (Federal): 0
- VOC Lbs./Gal. (Federal): 0
- VOC Category: Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Removal (How To): Remove with petroleum products or mineral spirits.