CRC® 05074 Heavy-Duty Silicone Spray Lubricant, 7.5 Oz
Lubricates and eliminates squeaking and binding caused by friction. Film is clean, odorless, and highly resistant to water. Use on nylon, rubber, metal & non-metal surfaces.
- 7.5 oz
- Heavy duty
- Non corrosive formula
- Odorless & highly water resistant
- Retained as low as -40°ree. Fahrenheit & as high as 400°ree. Fahrenheit
- Protects against rust & corrosion
- Excellent release & parting agent
- Won't melt, freeze, gum or become rancid.
- Applications: Wood, metal and rubber surfaces. Use in moist and harsh environments. Not for use as an appearance cleaner or on paint
- Appearance: Clear Water-White Liquid
- Base Type: Silicone
- Specific Gravity: 0.748
- Plastic Safe: No
- Film Type: Thin, Dry
- Working Temp: -40 to 400°F
- Propellant: Hydrocarbon
- VOC % (Federal): 59.5
- VOC g/L (Federal): 445.1
- VOC Lbs./Gal. (Federal): 3.7
- VOC Category: Silicone Based Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Removal (How To): Remove with soap & water, CRC HydroForce® All Purpose, etc. and elbow power (scrubbing).