CRC® 03130 QD® Industrial Contact Cleaner, 11 Oz
Suitable for cleaning sensitive electronics and electrical equipment without leaving a residue. Evaporates quickly, leaves no residue and is safe to use on all plastics. Use where lower flashpoint cleaners are acceptable. NSF K2 Registered.
- 11 oz
- Petroleum distillate/alcohol based
- For applications where lower flashpoint solvents may be used & sensitive plastics are present
- Effectively removes soils & other contaminants from electrical & electronic components
- Designed to replace CFC based products.
- Applications: Telephones, PCs, relays, edge connectors, tape heads, buss bars, circuits, contacts, printed circuit boards, switches & breakers.
- Appearance: Clear Water-White Liquid
- Base Type: Petroleum Distillate
- Specific Gravity: 0.66
- Plastic Safe: Yes
- Evaporation Rate: Very Fast
- Dielectric Strength: 36,700 Volts
- VOC % (Federal): 75
- VOC g/L (Federal): 495
- VOC Lbs./Gal. (Federal): 4.1
- VOC Category: Electronic Cleaner.