CRC® 03040 Industrial Food Grade Silicone Lubricant, 10 Oz
Multi-purpose silicone spray for food processing and handling applications. Forms a colorless, odorless, non-staining film. Eliminates binding and sticking in most metal to non-metal applications. Meets FDA Regulation CFR 21-178.3570. NSF H1 Registered.
- 10 oz
- Forms a colorless, odorless, tasteless
- Non-toxic & non-staining film
- Harmless to most rubbers & plastics
- Excellent release agent & lubricant for all surfaces
- Authorized by the USDA for use in meat & poultry plants
- Meets FDA regulation CFR 21-178.3570 for incidental food contact
- Voc compliant formula.
- Applications: Food processing & handling equipment, chutes, guides, rails, conveyors, bottling machinery, slicers, ovens, freezers, knives, saws, coin mechanisms, linkages, locks, pulleys, timers, rubber seals, tools, vending machines and ceramic insulators.
- Appearance: Clear Water-White Liquid
- Base Type: Silicone
- Specific Gravity: 0.6663
- Plastic Safe: Safe on Most Plastics
- Film Type: Dry Film
- Evaporation Rate: Fast
- Working Temp: 400°F
- VOC % (Federal): 60
- VOC g/L (Federal): 399.8
- VOC Lbs./Gal. (Federal): 3.33
- VOC Category: Silicone Based Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Removal (How To): Remove with soap & water, CRC HydroForce® All Purpose, etc. and elbow power (scrubbing).