CRC® 03005 3-36® Multi-Purpose Industrial Lubricant, 11 Oz
A versatile petroleum based compound that forms a clear, thin film that lubricates and protects against wear and corrosion. Multi-purpose product lubricates, protects, displaces moisture, and cleans.
- 11 oz
- Petroleum based
- Forms a clear, thin film that lubricates & protects against wear & corrosion
- Displaces & seals out moisture
- Penetrates through corrosion to loosen frozen parts.
- Applications: Tubing, castings, gears, weld rod, wire, fixtures, dies, jigs, shim stock, chucks, drill rod, heat treated parts, machined surfaces, finished welds, aluminum extrusions, air actuated tools, conveyors, frozen joints, locks, hoists, etc.
- Appearance: Clear Blue-Green Liquid
- Base Type: Petroleum
- Specific Gravity: 0.827
- Plastic Safe: No
- Film Type: Non-Drying
- Film Thickness: 0.025 to 0.075 Mils
- Evaporation Rate: Slow
- Dielectric Strength: 38,800 Volts
- Working Temp: -50 to 250°F
- Propellant: Carbon Dioxide
- VOC % (Federal): 0
- VOC g/L (Federal): 0
- VOC Lbs./Gal. (Federal): 0
- VOC Category: Multi-Purpose Lubricant
- Removal (How To): Remove with petroleum products, mineral spirits, or contact cleaner.