Cooper Lighting LZR000102P Track Light Circuit, 2', White
"Cooper Lighting" Track Light Circuit
The Lazer Two-Conductor track is available in two finishes and 4 lengths. The overall height is only 9/16" and the track has a decorative reveal at the ceiling line. It accepts both Lazer Track lampholders and Halo Power-Trac lampholders. Connectors push into the ends of the Track. Straight, right angle and flexible connectors allow track to be assembled in almost any pattern.
- Length: 2'
- Finish: White
- Structural: Extruded aluminum .050" [1.3mm] nominal wall thickness
- Line Conductor: Solid copper bus bars -cross section equivalent to #12 AWG wire
- Insulating Liner: Extruded polyvinyl insulator
- Neutral Conductor: Cross section equivalent of #12 AWG wire
- Polarity Indicator: Visual polarity groove indicates proper electrical installation of lampholder adapter
- Construction: The structural channel is extruded aluminum with .050" nominal wall thickness. Conductors are solid copper bus bars encased in rigid extruded PVC insulators. Polarized connectors and end caps are molded polycarbonate. Electrical capacity is 20 AMPS
- Size: Miniature Trac is only 9/16" (14mm) deep by 1 3/8" (35mm) wide
- Connectors: Connectors simply push into the ends of the Trac, eliminating splicing. Straight, right angle, X's, T's and flexible connectors allow track to be assembled in almost any pattern
- Grounding: Grounding is accomplished through a grounding channel in the track. The track maintains continuity to the building’s grounding system through the ground contact fingers in each of the connectors
- Polarity: A visual polarity line on Lazer Track indicates proper electrical installation. Simply line up polarity on Lazer Track and lampholder adapter