Cooper Bussmann BP-ATM-20-RP Fast Acting Mini Blade Auto Fuse, 20A, 32
Fast-acting miniature blade fuses for automotive and low-voltage circuits. Halogen free and RoHS compliant. Test points on fuses to speed troubleshooting. Industry standard color coded by amp rating. Used with automotive and low voltage control circuits. Color coded for easy identification of a rating & feature a transparent housing for viewing the fuse link status.
- 5 pack
- 20 amps
- Color: Yellow
- Volts: 32Vac/dc
- Interrupting rating: 1kA
- Made of terminals and element — silver-plated zinc
- Housing — Polyamide, UL 94 HB flammability rating
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +100°C, 95% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature range -5°C to +35°C or lower, 85% RH non-condensing
- Color coded for easy identification of a rating & feature a transparent housing for viewing the fuse link status
- Dimensions: 0.076"(L) x 0.55"(W) x 0.60"(H).