Coast TT8607CP Focus Beam G50 LED Flashlight, 355 Lumen, 620' Beam, 4.8" L
Harnessing the Pure Beam Optic with the ability to twist focus, the G50 Flashlight is a workhorse for daily use in a variety of distances. While in flood mode, the light casts a huge circle of light that is equally bright across without any dark spots. Then twist it into spot mode, and the light will reach far downrange with a transition halo that allows for a large viewing area surrounding the tight spot beam. With Coast's commitment to quality, the G50 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The G50 Flashlight is backed by Coast's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- 355 Lumens
- 620' beam distance
- Impact and weather resistant
- Includes 3 AAA-cell batteries to allow for immediate use.
- Beam Optics: Pure Beam Focusing
- Light Output (HIGH): 355 Lumens
- Beam Distance (HIGH): 620 Ft / 189 M
- Runtime (HIGH): 1h 30min
- Length: 4.8 In / 12.1 Cm
- Battery Description: 3 x AAA
- Twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam.
- Turn on and off the light's power with the simple push of a button.
Pure Beam Focusing Optics
- The Pure Beam Focusing Optic combines our largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.