Clorox® 30779 Concentrated Liquid Bleach, 64 Oz, Lemon Scent
Clorox® bleach provides unbeatable whitening for your fabrics while removing body soil, stains and odours that detergent can leave behind. Using clorox® bleach also keeps your fibres stronger longer versus regular bleaches.
- 64 Oz
- Scent: lemon
- Improved whitening
- 1/2 cup per wash load.
- Pour clorox® bleach into your bleach dispenser. If you don't have a dispenser, simply pour in bleach along with your detergent as your washing machine fills with water. Use 120 ml (½ cup) for a standard washer, 240 ml (1 cup) for an extra large washer or heavily soiled clothes. Add clothes after agitation has begun.
For best results:
- Add detergent as washer fills.
- Then add clothes
- After clothes are thoroughly wet and machine has agitated for 5 minutes, add bleach that's been diluted with 946 ml (1 quart) of water.
- Avoid pouring solution directly onto fabric
- Adding diluted bleach after detergent has dissolved delivers a slightly brighter wash load.
Pre-soaking with clorox® bleach:
- Use 45 ml (3 tablespoons) clorox® bleach per 3.8 l of cool water. Submerge entire garment and soak for 5 minutes. Wash immediately using detergent and 120 ml (½ cup) of bleach.
- To "hand-wash", or pre-treat stains and clean heavy soils, rinse to remove loose soil and fully soak each garment for 5 minutes in a solution of 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of bleach to 3.8 l of cool water.
Are clorox® bleach products safe for septic systems?
- When used as directed, clorox® bleach products are not harmful to septic systems. The bleach breaks down rapidly to mostly salt and water.
Can i use clorox® bleach products to gargle, brush my teeth or clean cuts and scrapes?
- No. Clorox® bleach products are not for personal usage.
Are clorox® bleach products flammable?
- No, clorox® bleach products are 90% water and are not flammable.
What is the shelf life of clorox® bleach products?
- Clorox® bleach products should be replaced every year and stored as directed for optimum performance.
Is it true that drinking clorox® bleach products will mask the presence of drugs in urine?
- No. We're not sure how this rumour started. Clorox® bleach products do not mask the presence of drugs in urine. Clorox® bleach products are not meant to be ingested. If it is accidentally swallowed, follow the instructions on our product label, which indicates to call the poison control centre or a doctor for treatment.
The following safety considerations are crucial to clorox® bleach products:
- Never store cleaning products around children.
- Make sure all products are locked in a secure area, even those with child-resistant closures. While this type of closure can reduce the ability of a child to open a product, it does not make the product childproof.
- Always re-close caps tightly after use, especially products such as clorox® bleach products that have child-resistant closures. The cap must be tight in order to be child-resistant.
- When using products around children, make sure the container is out of their reach. Ensure that the product stays under the adult's control at all times. Also, do not allow children access to the treated area while it's drying.
- Because of the potential sensitivity of children to the strong odours of bleach and other cleaning products, conduct major cleaning (floors, walls, etc.) when children are not present. Then, ventilate the area and allow surfaces to completely dry before allowing access to children. Spot cleaning should be conducted in accordance with label directions.