Chore Boy® 10811435002142A Copper Scrubber/Scouring Pad
Machine knit from pure copper to quickly remove baked-on foods and burnt-on grease the first time-inside and out. Ultimate Copper Scrubber pads aren't messy like steel wool. They will not rust or splinter, making them perfect for cookware made of stainless steel, copper, anodized aluminum or multi-clad. They are also ideal for glassware, barbeque grills, stove burners, oven racks and other heavy-duty cleaning applications. There’s no excuse not to grill outside when clean-up is a breeze!
- Machine knit from pure copper to quickly remove baked-on foods and burnt-on grease the first time-inside and out
- Will not rust or splinter
- Use for heavy duty cleaning
- Recommended for copper and aluminum cookware, broiler pans, barbecue grills, stove burners, and oven racks.
Can you tell me what grade of copper is used in the Chore Boy Copper Pads?
- The copper is 99.997% pure copper. Technically the answer is "pure copper"
Are there other ingredients in the Chore Boy Copper Scouring Pads?
- Mineral oil is used to draw, spool, and unspool the copper wire. It helps to make the manufacturing process easier and prevents the wire from getting scratched
Are the Chore Boy Copper Scouring Pads treated with anything after they are assembled because mine smells mildew/moldy?
- Chore Boy Pads do not have any type of overlay coating on the finished product. However, we do use a wire drawing process which draws the product through an oil-based lubricant to ease the process. Most of this will dissipate or evaporate with exposure, and the rest will wear off
What Are Copper Pads Recommended For?
- Copper and aluminum cookware, broiler pans, barbecue grills, stove burners, and oven racks.