Cherry Stone 105238 Poultry Grit, #2, 50 Lb
Cherry Stone Poultry Grit is a clean, hard, angular grit to aid in digestion for poultry. Made of 100% crushed quartzite, this grit is even harder and sharper than granite which enables the gizzard to work faster and more efficiently. Cherry Stone grit won't dissolve in the gizzard, upset the mineral balance of feed, or neutralize digestive juices so it does a more thorough job of digestion. Due to its unique rose color, Cherry Stone Grit is often used for hobby crafts, aquariums, flower pot drainage, grill liners, paver joint fill, aeration, and other decorative purposes.
- Type: #2
- Average Size: 3/16"
- Weight: 50 lbs bag
- Multi purpose, sharp, crushed rock that can be sold as poultry grit to aid in the digestion process for poultry
- Can also be used as a natural alternative to harsh salts which can cause flaking & scaling of concrete
- 100% quartzite, environmentally friendly grit will not dissolve
- Become mushy, stain surfaces or hasten the deterioration of concrete surfaces
- Angular shape it is more effective at preventing slips & falls than regular sand.