Charlotte Pipe PVC-00428-1200HA PVC DWV Double Sanitary Tee, White, 4"
PVC DWV Schedule 40 Double Sanitary Tee is used to bring two branch lines into vertical drain pipe. Used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 4"
- Connection: All Hub
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Schedule 40
- Used to bring two branch lines into vertical drain pipe
- For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.