Charlotte Pipe PVC-00331-0600HA DWV Schedule 40 90-Degree Vent Elbow,
PVC DWV Schedule 40 90-Degree Short Turn Vent Elbow features a Hub x Hub connection and the abrupt 90-degree angle is used to change the direction of flow in the venting side of the system. Used for sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Connection: Hub x Hub
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Bend angle: 90-Degree
- Schedule 40
- Changes direction in vent piping 90-Degree
- For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.