Charlotte Pipe PVC-00321-1000HA DWV Schedule 40 45-Degree Sanitary Elb
PVC DWV Schedule 40 45-Degree 1/8-Bend Elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to turn the pipe 45 degrees. For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 2"
- Connection: Hub x Hub
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Bend angle: 45 Degree
- 1/8 bend
- Schedule 40
- Used to turn pipe 45 degrees
- For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.