Charlotte Pipe PVC-00319-0800HA PVC DWV Schedule 40 60-Degree Elbow, 2
PVC DWV Schedule 40 60-Degree 1/6-Bend Elbow features a hub x hub connection and is used to turn the pipe 60 degrees. For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 2"
- Connection: Hub x Hub
- Material: PVC
- Color: White
- Bend angle: 60 Degree
- 1/6 bend
- Schedule 40
- Used to turn pipe 60 degrees
- For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.