Charlotte Pipe PVC-00117-0800HA DWV Schedule 40 Adapter Coupling, 4" x
DWV Schedule 40 Adapter Coupling adapts sewer and drain spigot to DWV spigot. For sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining.
- Size: 4" x 3"
- Connection: Hub x Hub
- Color: White
- Schedule 40
- Sewer pipe adapter coupling
- Adapts schedule 40 IPS pipe to 4" sewer pipe (400 series)
- Used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degree F
- PVC is lightweight and easy to install
- Require no special tools for cutting and to be installed with solvent cement.